Thursday, July 23, 2009

Art Pop Fundraising Drive 2009!!! Donate to get Personal Drawings sent to you in the mail! Or someone you love!


So as one of the many things I chew on as I make my way throughout the day, one of the ones that I am most passionate about is this visual arts festival I am involved with. It's Art Pop, which is a segment of the amazing international Music Festival, Pop Montreal.

So here's the deal: I am offering, as a fundraising initiative, wee drawings like the ones seen in this post,(click on the image to get a closer look at them) for donations of $10 CAD and more. $10 gets you a pretty small (but really awesome) drawing, and if you donate $20 or more, you can ask me what to draw, (as long as your rabbi would give it the kosher thumbs-up, as I draw little lambs that are naive and don't want to be corrupted)

If you donate $30 or more, I will draw something AND also as a bonus include several images of things I find interesting, or an article I'm reading that's been inspiring, or email you an MP3 of a good song that might cheer up your day.

Anything over $40 means I will create a cake in the shape and likeness of your face, and then film myself eating it, and then send it to you.

Or make a suggestion! I am open to creative acts (again, rabbi-approved) that would make you happy. Get me to sing a stranger a song! I will get someone to film it for you. The sky's the limit. Although I am afraid of heights.

Here's the deal - you donate on Paypal, and once I see your details arrive, I will email you to see what type of gift you'd like. If I don't hear back from you, I will assume you want a drawing and mail it to whatever billing address you've filled out.

The drawings will be mailed to anyone of your choice, so this is a great fun gift for someone you love. Send someone anywhere in the world a drawing that has helped contribute to an awesome arts festival. I will send stuff anywhere in the world, with normal shipping, without any extra cost to you.

And, of course, I will also ship, in a different, magical way, eternal love to you and yours for helping us out.

No comments:

Post a Comment