Sunday, June 28, 2009

In less than a week...

I won't actually have a computer anymore. It's going to be pretty interesting, I admit, and a huge adjustment. I only first got a personal computer about 5 or 6 years ago now, but ever since they've been a really big part of my everyday motions and rumblings in the world.

However scared I am (which says volumes in and of itself) of feeling like I will loose touch with the world and its goings and comings (I don't have any sort of portable phone device to fall back on, either) I must admit that I am very excited about it all, too. I think it's going to be an amazing re-introduction to spending more time *being* in my immediate environment, and noticing the goings and comings of what's around me directly, and not through a computer screen.

And I will still write blogs, I'll just have to do so by hand and then transcribe them once a week in the library or some such. But I think I will start writing more letters, to everyone, again. So check your mailbox soon. I am on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment